Saturday, March 24, 2018

A Look Inside My Brain • 23 February 2018

I want to introduce a new section to my blog which is a look inside my brain in which I describe some memories of past experiences And what I was feeling when those things happened. If possible I will use a date for the event. I like to use the dates of days I am describing as my titles because it saves me from having to come up with a clever title. And sometimes getting hung up on that one thing can really take me out af writing what I see. Ideally I would have liked to put all of this in my journal, but I am not capable of writing longhand for any amount of time because of problems with my hands. Also, for much of my life I have felt like someone could see inside of my brain and knew what I was doing. So journaling in a book that likely I will only read doesn’t feel much different from writing something on a blog that likely only I and maybe a few others would see. Because people have to actually want to read what someone has written in order to see it, most people don’t. This feeling that people can read your thoughts and know what you are doing is probably a symptom of some mental disorder, but I believe that it is very common and that movies like the Truman show were born of this fairly universal feeling. If you were the last person on earth would you actually feel like the last person on earth?

No comments:

Post a Comment