Friday, October 10, 2014

8 October 2014

I took my dog for a walk with my daughter, and it was about 72˚ F as the sun was setting. If it hadn't been for the changing leaves, I might have thought it was August. The leaves have been so late to turn this year, and I honestly have not really seen much color until the last week of September. It's not uncommon to see leaves changing as early as August, just because of the nights getting cooler. It was a walk that wasn't really that long, but we went down this one street that seemed to have so many interesting things. The last time we walked down this street, we got into two conversations and got invited inside a house. I have a lot of photos to share, but not sure how to easily do that. I'll add them when I figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment