Thursday, May 10, 2012

10 May 2012

A friend just posted on facebook about how someone called her a breeder. I was thinking of all the responses one could give to that, some of which are quite offensive. I'm capable of being quite offensive, I just try not to be most of the time.

Breeder!
Why yes I am...and you? -or-
Thanks! Sterile? -or-
Why bless your heart, sugar, did God curse your womb with barrenness?

this one could potentially lead to: I made a choice to to have children which you could follow up with I made a choice not to be an asshole, but we might have different priorities.

Breeder!
ohmygosh, Jack Russells, how did you know?!? squeal Are you a potential client? Do you want my business card?

Breeder!
with a disgusted air: You anti-choice zealots make me sick!

Breeder!
Yep. As were your parents. Did they make the right decision?

Breeder!
Yes, like many biological entities, I am capable of reproducing. Thanks for noticing something so obvious, I like remembering just how statistically normal I am.

Breeder!
Yep, and I breastfeed too--ask my about my reduced cancer risk, I can't wait to tell you all about it!

Breeder!
Thanks, but we prefer the term GIVER AND SUSTAINER OF LIFE!

My friend's response was that she is proud to be raising children who already have more class than she ever will.

No comments:

Post a Comment